Running the studio safely is our number one priority. Here's what we're doing to make sure you can attend your class without worry.
- Steph is taking a break from teaching ballet so as not to mix contact with both children and adults.
- The studio has been professionally deep cleaned (even fogged!) and this will be repeated every 3 weeks.
- The studio and all equipment will be cleaned before each class.
- We've fitted hand sanitising stations both on entry and inside the studio.
- Clients will be provided cleaning products and cloths to wipe down their equipment after use.
- Class sizes will be super small: Mat, max 5 and equipment, max 4.
- Teachers wont use hands-on correction without your express permission and will only do so whilst wearing a visor and gloves.
We want our classes to remain affordable for all of our clients whilst also keeping the business viable. We've had no choice but to raise class fees slightly and we're really sorry about this. To thank you for your continued loyalty we'll be offering anyone who books any in-studio class, continued access to the original online prices.
Bookings and payments are required by the end of the day Saturday for the following week. Bookings are final and we are unable to move credit to another week, but a virtual class recording will be provided in the event of a cancellation. Although payment is now weekly it is expected that you will commit to your chosen class and continue to attend. If you miss more than one class in a row we may offer your place to someone on the waiting list.
*Prices shown for studio classes are per hour and prices shown for online classes are per week.
New Studio Etiquette
- Clients must not come to the studio if they are feeling unwell, have a new or persistent cough or have a fever.
- Clients should arrive at the studio in their Pilates attire and must wear socks (please ensure they are non-slip).
- Clients will need to bring a bag to class and to store all of their belongings (shoes, phone purse etc) which will be kept on a peg in the changing room.
- Clients are required to sanitise their hands both on arrival and upon leaving the studio.
- Clients will be let in to (and out of) the studio one at a time.
- At the end of the class clients will be provided with products for cleaning down anything they have used or touched.
- Every client will be required to sign the diary each time they attend.
- We would ask that you try not to use the toilet facilities but they will be clean and available should you need them.
core pilates studio
07527 870 111
Copyright © 2019